|Mallard Drake at Sunset - Vadnais Heights, MN|
Canon 7D + Canon 300mm f2.8L IS @ f2.8
I'm prepping for my upcoming "The Way We See It - Vision Quest" Workshop, so I only have time for a quick one today. As I pack the gear bag, dig out the projector and check my documents, I can't help but think about all of the things that have gone wrong in the past.
- I've brought the wrong cable
- I've left the memory home
- I've forgotten the flash manual
- I've broken a charger
- I've had a camera melt down
- I've busted a ball head in baggage
- I've broken the camera-bag zipper
- I've forgotten my film (a long time ago)
- I've lost the cable release
- ... and the list goes on.
©2000-2012 BTLeventhal.com / Bruce & Tamy Leventhal. All rights reserved. No image on this site may be used without permission.